Huliot is a leading Israeli manufacturer of advanced pipe systems and innovative plastic products. With over 60 years’ experience, Huliot specializes in flow products — water supply, drainage, sewage and gray water recycling — for the Israeli and global markets.
Huliot’s comprehensive product line of pipes and fittings for the building and infrastructure sectors are available in all standard diameters and sizes and in a range of plastic materials, including polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and polyethylene (PE). They are all manufactured and produced using extrusion and the latest injection-molding technologies.
Huliot is renowned in the market for its uncompromising product quality. All Huliot products are manufactured in accordance with European and Israeli standards. Huliot’s manufacturing procedures comply with the most rigorous international standards for quality assurance, environmental protection and employee health and safety. The company is certified and compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. Products are certified by SII, SKZ, DIBT, AENOR , DTI and WaterMark. Huliot’s products carry the Green Label, recognized by the World Green Building Council.
The company’s focus on R&D, cost-effective production and unrivalled service make Huliot the first choice for the industry’s biggest customers. Huliot is a private company wholly owned by Kibbutz Sde Nehemia, located in Israel’s Upper Galilee, the site of its manufacturing operations since 1947. In 2014, Huliot established two wholly owned subsidiaries:
- Huliot Pipes and Fittings d.o.o. a production site and market leader in PP domestic wastewater discharge systems for the Balkans.
- Huliot Pipes and Fittings Private Ltd. the first PP production site and market for PP domestic wastewater discharge systems in India.
- Huliot Storage Solutions Ltd.Commercial and industrial storage solutions — storage solutions for business, office, and medical applications huliot-storage.com
The Huliot factory at Kibbutz Sde Nehemia was established in 1947 after its founders became familiar with a revolutionary polymer:
methyl-methacrylate (MMA), also known as Perspex®. Used to coat fighter planes, MMA can be molded through heat and compression.
The newly established factory acquired its technological expertise from the ICI, a British company. It became the first factory in Israel to
manufacture plastic products and one of the kibbutz sector’s earliest industrial success stories.
In the 1950s, the factory adapted to rising production costs by introducing injection molding, acquiring its first plastic injection machines
and molds. During the 1960s, the factory moved to its current headquarters and manufacturing site on the kibbutz. It purchased a drawer
assembly production line from Switzerland, which would form the basis of the company’s range of plastic filing and storage systems.
Huliot continued to expand throughout the 1960s, acquiring an additional production line for the manufacture of plastic pipes and fittings for the plumbing sector (drain water, sewage and storm water). The new line of PVC pipes introduced the most advanced plastic production and extrusion technology to Huliot’s manufacturing capabilities.
- Huliot, through its dedication to excellence, will continue to lead the flow products market in water supply, drainage, wastewater and
sewage products for the construction industry in Israel and will seek to expand its leadership to other selected export markets.
- Huliot will excel in the development and production of innovative solutions, creating added value for its customers.
- Huliot will develop long-term relationships with its customers on the basis of outstanding reliability, trust and the highest quality service.
- Huliot will create a reliable, stable and family-like framework for all its employees to empower them and to encourage them to be involved, committed and diligent in their work.
- Huliot will be managed to create growth and profitability, with responsibility for the finances and the future of its employees and its owners.
- Huliot will be involved in the communities within which it operates and will contribute to their well-being.
- Huliot will act to protect the physical environment and to raise awareness about environmental protection.
From its inception, Huliot has put quality first. This unwavering commitment to quality has shaped the company and constitutes the backbone of its success.
At Huliot, the commitment to quality transcends production processes and product excellence to include the health, welfare and safety of its employees, protection of the environment, continuous improvement and exceptional customer service. Huliot ‘s advanced production and inspection processes are guided by the principle of continuous improvement. The company’s state-of-the-art testing laboratory is central to its quality assurance program, ensuring that Huliot consistently adheres to the standards of excellence it has adopted. In keeping with its policy of complete transparency, the company’s test results are always available to its customers. The company is certified and compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018. Products are certified by SII, SKZ, DIBT, AENOR , DTI and WaterMark. Huliot’s products carry the Green Label, recognized by the World Green Building Council.
Huliot’s international and Israeli quality certifications cover the development, design and manufacture of pipes and fittings from plastic materials for infrastructure, agriculture, industry and construction.
Huliot’s goal is to promote the use of PP as the leading plastic polymer for piping systems. Beyond its many technical advantages, PP
- Has environmental advantages compared to other plastics and other materials.
- Is the most neutral material, with the smallest carbon footprint.
- Does not cause risk during the material and product production processes.
- Is 100% recyclable.
- Is highly durable due to its excellent resistance to corrosive materials; longer lasting than other plastics
(100 years, according to raw material manufacturers, and 50 years according to standard cycle test
Huliot is certified and holds licenses to mark its PP systems with the Green Label, according to SI 14020 by the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Israel Standards Institute.
Huliot is committed to saving energy during the production process and works to use renewable energy at its facilities. The roofs of its production site are covered with 4,500 m² of solar panels, generating an average of 630 kWh of electric power to supply the factory’s and offices air conditioning systems, with power remaining for several production lines.
Huliot will contribute and be involved in the surrounding communities
For many years, Huliot has given back to the communities in which it operates. The company has adopted a number of community projects, contributing in different ways, and connecting and integrating the company’s employees to its mission.
Meginim Elementary School, Kiryat Shmona, Israel: Since 2012, Huliot and its employees have been involved in many activities of this elementary school, located in a nearby city. Huliot provided funding and support for a number of informal activities that were funded by the school.
Selected 2014 activities:
- Organizing tree-planting holiday (Tu b’Shvat) activities
- Assisting with renovations and improvements in the schools appearance
- Providing graduation gifts for sixth graders (during the graduation ceremony from elementary to high school)
- Providing gifts and school shirts to welcome first graders
- Sponsoring a Science Symposium in collaboration with Tel Hai College
Other activities in 2014:
- Upper Galilee Sexual Assault Center: assistance to victims in the region and sponsoring a fund-raising gala
- Youth in distress: Contributing to the association
- MAMANET (regional netball league for mothers): Sponsoring the purchase of equipment